BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Meets!

Okay, so I haven't done any meet posts this summer yet, and that's mostly because Natalie has found bigger and better cameras to borrow, so I don't have any pictures. Sarah does, but you have to be on Facebook to see them, as Sarah has almost nothing to do with the blog any more.

But just in case anyone was wondering, we've won all 3 of our meets so far.

And here are the two pictures I managed to get on my camera...

Obviously, I'm in this one... Mom took it for us. This is our 15-18 girls relay team.

Sarah, taking pictures with her Canon Rebel XTi... dangerously close to the edge of the pool.

I hope everyone has a nice 4th of July tomorrow!

~Lizzie

3 random thoughts:

Abigail said...

Cute group picture! But then I enlarged it, and you look like you may have just killed someone... lol! :D Annabeth would say that I'm in a "horrible friend" mood :P

Lizzie said...

Haha!! Thanks, Abigail. =P

Anna Taylor said...

Abigail Taylor You are horrible!!:F