BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

"From a frustrated customer"

Dear Volvo,
I love almost everything about your cars except for the "new" seat design, which features a head rest jutting forward in a most un-ergonomic position. Yes, I realize it is artistic, but I would rather lean my head back with out getting my neck snapped forward. Also, your seat back support is backwards. It juts out at the UPPER back, and curves away from supporting the lower back. I'm not sure it could have been more badly designed if that had been the actual intent.

Sincerely,
A Would-Be Volvo Lover

3 random thoughts:

Allie said...

Wait...do you have a volvo?

Lizzie said...

My dad does... =P

Jessica said...

Wow, Allison.......how could you not know that??

Yes, Lizzie...I agree. Send it on! :)