BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Doll dress

My friend Kara and I made doll dresses to enter in the state fair. This is mine, on my doll, Elsie.

I couldn't get the lighting right... so I have two versions.
The washed out version:

The fuzzy, yellow version:

Maybe between the two you can get an idea what it really looks like. =P

Details:

Full length shot:

I had a lot of fun sewing this dress! We threw them together pretty last minute, so now I'm eager to do another doll dress with more planning and more care.

~Lizzie

3 random thoughts:

Abigail said...

Cute!!

Elsie... oh no... don't tell me it's named after...? :D

Lizzie said...

Actually, it IS an Elsie Dinsmore doll, from about 10 years ago when Breezy Point Treasures made Elsie Dinsmore and Mildred Keith dolls.

I'm generally more creative with names. ;P (My cat's name is Twilight...)

N said...

Very cute little dress! :)

No comment on the Elsie part... ;)