BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Successful cinnamon rolls!

Or, at least, I think they are. =P


They still don't look like an advertisement, but I'm just happy that somehow, they turned nice and fluffy this time, and I made the icing a little runnier so it spread and soaked better. I also piled on the sugar, butter and cinnamon... so much that there is a gooey layer of syrupy sugar-cinnamon-butter in the bottom of the pan...

I'm satisfied. =D

~Lizzie

6 random thoughts:

Jonathan David Page said...

You may be satisfied, but I'm not! I was hungry already, and now you've made it worse with your very yummy-looking cinnamon rolls!

I'm off to find a snack.

Lizzie said...

I'm sorry. =P

Rebecca said...

Mmmmm...cinnamon rolls sound good!

N said...

Ooh, now I'm hungry for cinnamon rolls. :(

Abigail said...

They look purdy to me! :)

abby said...

mmm those look soo good right now!