BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring break again!

And I was having an amazingly productive day cleaning the kitchen/dining room, but then, I was replacing floor protectors on our dining room chairs (which, for some reason, require hammering) and hit my thumb. I hit it from the top (don't ask how, I'm just excessively talented at injuring myself) bruised my thumb AND bent the fingernail backwards. So I immediately put an herbal salve on it and then tried to think of something I could do without using my left thumb. Typing was the only thing I could think of, so here is this more boring than usual blog post. And now I have nothing more to say... all my brain waves are in my thumb...

~Lizzie

4 random thoughts:

N said...

OWWWW! That sounds awful! :(

Jonathan David Page said...

Owch. I hope your thumb gets better (or at least stops hurting) soon.

Abigail said...

At least you didn't gross us out with pictures of it, unlike a certain person we both know ;)

Lizzie said...

Thanks, y'all, it's a lot better today. :P
It didn't really look like much, Abigail. But of course, I would never do that to you anyway... eh-heh. *cheesy grin*