BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I survived April Fools...

I had a rubber spider placed on my shoulder (twice... I only screamed the first time) and a rubber snake (after the rubber spider, so I was not disturbed). Then when I got home, Sarah did the tape measure trick on me. Background: we once had a tape measure (you know, the yellow kind that roll up into a tape-measure-holder) that came out of its tape-measure-holder. If you roll it up, and place it under something heavy, it will stay in place until some unsuspecting victim picks up whatever is holding it in place. And then it will explode with a very startling noise. Sarah pinched it in the crack of the door (an amazing feat) leading to my room so that when Victoria and I got back, and pushed the door open to go into my room, it jumped at us. We screamed at exactly the same time.

And David tried a bunch of silly jokes ("Hey, Lizzie, it's raining! April Fools!" "Hey, Lizzie, Daddy's here! April Fools!")

I only participated in one joke, and it basically failed... tried to convince Allie that Jess was courting a guy (that Jess made up). No luck.

Oh, and here's an interesting quiz.



~Lizzie

1 random thoughts:

Jonathan David Page said...

Sounds like you had fun. At our house, we obey the before-noon-rule, and we didn't see anyone until afternoon. Anyway, I prefer non-April Fool's practical jokes... everyone's too suspicious on April 1st. ;)