BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Breaking my fast

It was a nice experiment, but I have voice, dance and two hours of theatre tomorrow, so I figured I should get back to eating so that I'll have normal amounts of energy and be able to concentrate for 4 hours straight. Plus stay awake. Also, I felt pretty toxic yesterday, and Daddy said that I probably needed to do a good cleanse before I try a fast again.

It was pretty cool though. I didn't feel hungry at all, although I think it was intolerably cruel of them to have my FAVORITE pasta last night for supper!! However, seeing food didn't make me hungry, but normal food looked like some kind of decadent delight that we never get to have. Just looking at Sarah's salad with croutons and caesar dressing looked a three-layer strawberry ice cream cake, or something equally delicious.

I lost 6 and a half pounds over two days of water-fasting, a day of juice and a day of raw fruits and veggies. Which is actually enough that I can wear the dress that has been a little small! I just don't know how long I'm going to keep the weight off once I start eating again. We'll see.

~Lizzie

0 random thoughts: