BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Year I was 15 - Pictures!!

So I was gonna do a really long post on how sad it was that's I'll never be 15 again, and how I didn't really want to turn 16, and maybe a recap of how my life as a 15 year old was. But that inspiration only lasted about 5 minutes.
Then I suddenly had a much better idea! And so, I will post my favorite pictures that I took while I was 15, complete with titles/awards i.e: Happiest, cutest, best pose, coolest... etc.
I collected all my favorites, & there turned out to be 250-ish, so obviously, they're not all gonna be here. :)
Enjoy!

Happiest:
Mark & Aaron after some good defense


Prettiest:
Cherry flower


Cutest:
Aaron & Joel. Aww. :)


Randomest:
Bubba, the Italian trucker


Funniest:
A goofy group shot at Goodberrys


Coolest:
Sean playing baseball


Most Different:
A sunbow & power lines


Most Interesting:
A truck silhouetted against a sunset


Best Without People:
An orange sunset


Coolest Colors:
Bright blue & pink sunrise over the ocean


Coolest Focusing:
Wine glasses


Most Colorful:
Another run for the Hawks


Best Action Shot:
Jacob & Chris playing basketball


Best Portrait:
Joel at the beach


Best Light:
Shadow sitting in the sun


Best Pose:
Jordan & Reid after winning a close game


Most Candid:
Nathan & Jessica on the Sunfish


Most Descriptive:
A couple at the State Fair


Most Professional:
Reid playing basketball


Awesomest:
Eric playing basketball


Favorite of Me
me. :P


And 10 honorable mentions... ones I like just as much, but they just didn't get a title:





















yay, there it is. I'm really thinking this should become a tradition for me... :)

3 random thoughts:

Abigail said...

That was fun, good idea!!

Aunt Melody said...

Wow, Sarah, That was nice. I loved the baseball one with everyone in the line in your honorable mentions. And put me down for a copy of the sun through the sea oats. Happy belated!

Jonathan David Page said...

Every. single. one. is. awesome.

When can we expect to see the other 219? :D