BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

*whew* Yes!!

It is with great joy and relief that I announce: the cast managed to convince Mr. Green that we needed more rehearsal time! I don't know if it was the eloquence, how pathetic the rehearsal was, or a combination of both, but whatever it was, we get to be at the venue ALL DAY this Friday, starting at 10:30am and continuing until after the first show is over... we probably won't get home until 11pm. That probably sounds kind of miserable (and it will be until the show adrenaline kicks in!) but we really need it.

This development has lifted about 10 pounds of stress from my mind. (Which is odd, considering that I will be EVEN MORE busy now...) I can basically forget about the play until Thursday. Which frees me up to relax, and calmly get ready for the voice recital tomorrow and the dance things coming up Monday and Tuesday. *huge sigh of profound contentment*

A romantic courtship/marriage musing post may be coming sooner than I thought. :P

~Lizzie

2 random thoughts:

Jonathan David Page said...

Hmm, that's the thing about following this corner of the blogosphere... it's wonderful if you don't mind reading long philosophical posts, usually about 'love and courtship'... :D

Jessica said...

Yeah....if you haven't noticed, that is what we girls tend to think about a lot....WOW we must seem really shallow or something. I hope not. :/ :P

Yes, Lizzie, I encourage you further to blog on love, courtship, weddings, etc. I would love to read it. :)