BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

I feel like blogging something...

But unfortunately, I don't feel like I have much to say. I could announce that I FINALLY got to clean my room yesterday. But unless you saw the wreck that was my room, you won't care. The few of you that did see the catastrophe are probably rejoicing... and perhaps doubting that it actually happened.

I could also talk about my recital/performance/play/life schedule that starts tomorrow, but that usually gets boring... I suppose I could try it in a different format than usual though. If you don't want to know my schedule, then skip the bullet points. :P

  • Tomorrow: Dress rehearsal for You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown and the Lighthouse graduation (Sarah's playing in the band.)
  • Sunday: Possibly church, voice recital (eeeeek.)
  • Monday: Swimming, dance class picture day.
  • Tuesday: Dress rehearsal for dance recital
  • Wednesday: Just swimming... but it's not too late for something to get added...
  • Thursday: Again, just swimming... but I feel like there's going to be something else.
  • Friday: First performance of YAGMCB.
  • Saturday: Dance recital, second performance of YAGMCB.

I'm glad I wrote it out... if only for my own sake, because now I think maybe it isn't too awfully busy... the stress makes it feel pretty crazy though. I constantly think I'm forgetting something... or maybe SEVERAL somethings. :\

I've also been debating if I should do my own love/marriage/romance post inspired by Sarah (Garner's!!!!) wedding. It has set me on an interesting morsel of thought since last Saturday, but I can't decide if I want to try to make my thoughts coherent. Or if anyone would even want to read it if I did. (... just in case you didn't catch it, that's your cue to make your wishes known... ;) )

And now, I feel that there's something I should be doing... I must go try to not stress over whatever it might be.

Oh, and don't be surprised if I don't post for the next week. =D

~Lizzie

5 random thoughts:

Anna Taylor said...

Lizzie, I would love to read your thought about marriage/romance post! It's really strange to hear people calling here Sarah Garner or Mrs. Garner!:)

Allie said...

Yes, post it! :)

Jonathan David Page said...

Yes, you are forgetting something – today is the actual graduation. We did the dress rehearsal yesterday. :)

Make Sarah pick up the slack over the next week. She doesn't post enough.

Abigail said...

I like romance posts.

Lizzie said...

Okay, Anna, Allie and Abigail (wow... all 'A's... :P) I will pull my thoughts together and get you a post as soon as I can with all the crazy busy-ness. =D

J: I'm sorry that wasn't clear... I meant that it was the dress rehearsal for YAGMCB, but I did know that it was the actual graduation today. I didn't distinguish it very well. ;D