BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

ilazy-blog

So I did this on Facebook, then I saw Jessica did it on her blog..... so why not?? :D This is sooo my type of blogging. ;)

Step 1: Put your iPod on shuffle
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play no matter how embarrassing
Step 3: Bold over the songs that someone guesses correctly
Step 4: Looking up the lyrics on any search engine is totally cheating and that's not cool. (I trust you guys. :P)

1. She turns like the ocean she tells no emotion

2. Stoplights breakdown we cry last try worlds collide time to decide

3. Ill-M-I, Ill-M-I, Ill-M-I, Ill-M-I and you Illuminati comin' thru - I'll-M-I - tobyMac

4. There's a fracture in the color bar in the back seat of a parked car

5. She never slows down she doesn't know why but - Stand in the Rain - Superchic[k]

6. When he was seeing her you could see he had his doubts

7. I walked the line leave it all behind I've been waiting forever - Everything You Ever Wanted - Hawk Nelson

8. If weakness is a wound that no one wants to speak of then "cool" is just how far we have to fall - I'm not Alright - Sanctus Real

9. I'm a brand new man, I'm a conscious man I'm a man who's burnin' for you - Burn for you - tobyMac

10. I just wasted ten seconds of your life - Crayons can Melt on Us for all I Care - Relient K

11. I found You in the most unlikely way really it was You who found me - Remembering You - Steven Curtis Chapman

12. I know you keep a journal and every page in rippled - Atmosphere - tobyMac

13. Rain falls outside I think the sky must know whats happening tonight

14. Everyone I know needs love like drugs

15. There's a cross on the side of the road where a mother lost a son - We Live - Superchic[k]

16. You got me feeling so fly there ain't a day that goes by - Feelin' so Fly - tobyMac

17. I'm as eloquent as an elephant I'm as headstrong as the Mighty King Kong - Eloquent - Sanctus Real

18. You're in a better place, I've heard a thousand times

19. I hope it snows this week, a snow flake on your cheek

20. I made you promises a thousand times, I tried to hear from heaven

10 random thoughts:

Jessica said...

3. Ill M I - TobyMac

9. Burn for You - TobyMac

10. Crayons Can Melt on Us for All I Care - Relient K (I love the....simplicity of that song... :P)

Jonathan David Page said...

9. and 10. I know, but Jessica got here first. I've heard 7. and 8., but I don't remember the titles. So:

5. Stand in the Rain - Superchic[k]

11. Remembering You - from "Songs Inspired by the Chronicles of Narnia"

15. We Live - Superchic[k]

16. Feelin' So Fly - tobyMac

Jessica said...

Yeah....I KNEW that 16 was a TobyMac song but my mind went blank.....

Jonathan David Page said...

I think you have WOW Hits 2007 - at least the pink disc. I think this because I got two more (the ones I couldn't remember before), and they, along with 9. and 15., are both on that disc. I also think you have about four albums on your iPod to have that CD come up that many times.

7. Everything You Ever Wanted - Hawk Nelson

8. I'm Not Alright - Sanctus Real

Jonathan David Page said...

Oh yeah, I just remembered, 11. is by Steven Curtis Chapman. That's everything I've got on this one.

Sarah said...

Jess - yeah I love #10, it's so funny that the title is longer than the song.... :P

Jos - I do have the WOW cd, but it was just a coincidence that those songs came up. ... Actually, the Sanctus Real one is on my ipod twice.... :P

Jonathan David Page said...

Ah well, you win some, you lose some. Do I get extra points for guessing the CD? :P

Anonymous said...

12.Atmosphere-tobyMac

17.Eloquent-Sanctus Real

Sarah said...

Am I giving out points?? :P :P Sure take some extra. :D

Jessica said...

Can I just come over to your house and eat your cookies instead?