BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Scarves and Free Hot Chocolate

The Lighthouse Homeschool band played at The Lighting of Wake Forest tonight. And as you may have gathered from previous posts, Sarah plays in the band, so we went outside to freeze to death while being supportive. Just kidding, it really was fun. But I was really cold. And I was trying to wear a scarf because I really wanted the extra protection from the cold, but I just can't stand scarves. For some odd reason, when I wear a scarf, it causes me to jut my head forward into bad posture. Which gives me a headache, decreases my air flow, and makes my neck ache.

But the good news was that after I was thoroughly chilled and despairing of ever being warm again, the people who were selling hot chocolate decided to give away the last of it, thereby making it possible for me to have some! It was soooo nice and hot... it warmed my hands up through my gloves, and, of course, warmed my insides too.

We have a really busy week coming up. Monday the boys have basketball practice and Sarah has band, then Tuesday we have swimming and the boys have a basketball game. Wednesday we have swimming and water polo, Sarah has band and her private flute lesson, and then we're going caroling. Thursday we have a light swim practice, a swim meet and Sarah's band concert. Friday is another basketball game and Saturday yet another basketball game. And somewhere in there I'm supposed to be doing school so I can GRADUATE. SO not happening... and have I mentioned that after than insanely crazy week we'll only have two weeks to prepare for Christmas? There are at least 5 parties to plan, a million gifts to buy, food to cook, and then right after that, NEW YEARS.

Wow, just thinking about all that makes me exhausted. I'm going to go get some sleep while I can.

~Lizzie

0 random thoughts: