BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

MI2

Well, Jessica, I think you would have liked Tom Cruise's hair. It was kinda long, and very shiny and swishy.

Mission Impossible 2 was ridiculous. Note to self: when Daddy says a movie is awful, it really is. However, the reverse is not always true... think 2001 Space Odyssey. If you haven't seen it, DON'T!

I don't think it's even worth going through everything that was lame about MI2. It was a good movie to watch in the middle of the night when you're exhausted. Just be sure that there's someone really hyper to wake you up for the action parts.

And if anyone has seen it, we should do a spoof where everyone attempts to rip a mask off of everyone else's faces before they speak. It's like, the secret handshake. Directions: grab cheek or hair and pull. But don't pull too hard, in case it isn't a mask.

~Lizzie

3 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Well, the fact that the swishy hair belongs to Tom Cruise is a bit of a turn-off.... :P

I have not seen MI2...or one.....but I might be willing to just so I could participate in spoof-creating.

Sarah said...

What's wrong with Tom Cruise?
The spoof was half my idea BTW. :D We really should do it. :D :D

I hated the fact that half of the movie was in SLOW MOTION. It drove me crazy.........

Lizzie said...

I know, I've never really liked Tom Cruise... I don't know why "everyone" does.

We should totally do a spoof. And Jess, you only need to see MI2 to participate. And then we'll publish it on YouTube and become famous.

Yeah, we can't forget to include slow-mo and way over-dramatic cheesy lines. Not to mention pathetic dramatic pauses that extend the plot of the movie by another hour just by not destroying the threat to the world's population. This will be fun. XD