BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Picture overload

Here's a lot of my pictures... I took about 300. Not including when I stole Sarah's camera and took pictures with her nice expensive camera...

Christmas-y... Christmas is complete, now that we've had snow. :)


Pictures just never capture the moment...


Our dirt road, all covered in snow!

Sign at the main road.


I made orange pineapple muffins.


Then went out and took more pictures.


Our neighbor's red barn.


Our neighbor's little pond.


David and I went sledding on the big hill. (Sarah and Joel wouldn't come... don't know why...)


David getting started.


David made a snow angel.






And ate some snow.


The sun started setting.


We drove down a little ways to get some pictures of the lake and the sunset.







And I got some more sunset pictures at our house.


Snow gear drying by the fireplace.


The view from the window in my room.

Sarah got some good pictures too, which she has put on Facebook... I'm trying to get her to put them on the blog too, but once you do one, you don't feel like doing the other...

I had such a great snow day! It was absolutely perfect.

~Lizzie

11 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Aw, the snow is s pretty!!! I can't believe I missed it!! Looks like so much fun. :)

~Vic

Jonathan David Page said...

None of my pictures came out nearly so nice. Now I'm jealous. :P

(Actually, I brought my camera in because it was getting wet {it was actually snowing when I went out}, so I didn't take many pictures.)

Jessica said...

Great pictures! The sunset ones are so pretty.....and the one of your window looks really nice. :)

Lizzie said...

Aw, Vic, you didn't get snow in C----? :( I miss you!

I'm sorry to inspire envy in you, Jos :P ... maybe you don't want to see Sarah's pictures then. Since I'm envious of her pictures, which turn out better than mine...
Yeah, my camera was getting wet too... and Sarah threw snow at me while I was holding it and got it even wetter. :| But it survived... :)

Thanks, Jess!! I wish we would have actually done the sleepover. That would have been so much fun. And if we both hadn't been complete skeptics, we could have planned it... :P

Anonymous said...

I guess every one took pictures, I did too. I'll have to post mine. Anyway, in the picture progression, it looks like: David before, David starts, David is knocked unconcious. :)

Lizzie said...

Yeah, definitely! I want to see your pictures (and anyone else's who would share...)
Haha!! It does, doesn't it? And knowing David, that would be very likely. He actually did a run where he intentionally crashed into a drift at the end... "for fun." :P

Anonymous said...

Yes, David's meaning of fun has always been... odd...

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I like the one of the road.

Jonathan David Page said...

@#4 (Lizzie): I most certainly want to see Sarah's pictures then!

Nice theme, BTW.

Lizzie said...

Thanks, Rebecca!!

Jos, thanks... I needed to change it because Abigail's computer wouldn't let her view the other template. I do appreciate your fixing it for me, though! :)

Anonymous said...

omigoodness! y'all got a ton of snow compared to us. we got like 3/4 of a inch. haha. i hope it'll snow good sometime!