BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Homeschooled Review

I started a review blog! I decided that I should because I do so many reviews on here, and I actually would like to do more, but I always think that I do too many as it is. Especially since I get so many complaints for my negative reviews... and lots of my reviews are.

So anyway, this is the address: thehomeschooledreview.blogspot.com

If you would like to write to it, just check out the guidelines I posted in the introductory post. Yes, that is an obvious ploy to get you to look at the blog. And also save me typing it all out again. Or just copying and pasting it...

I'm excited!

~Lizzie

3 random thoughts:

Jonathan David Page said...

Sweeeeeeeet.

Maybe I'll even offer to help write negative reviews at some point... in the meanwhile I shall follow at wait expectantly for posts.

Jonathan David Page said...

Sorry to do two comments in a row, but comments don't seem to work on your intro post. Just so you know.

Lizzie said...

You're welcome to! We want more authors!

That is very odd... thanks for pointing that out. I will check on it.