BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

A video and pictures

This is Joel and David, rocking out to TobyMac.





They still don't know that I was doing video.....


A couple pics of the really dark cloud we had on Mother's Day.




Some pictures from the cold and slightly wet baseball game today.


This the cutest kid ever.....


An older kid stole his hat today.... just as a joke, and he gave it right back, but I don't know how he could do it. The worried look on T's little face... *sniff* It was so sad... and cute.
His family better watch out... someday I'm going to steal him. :P

~Lizzie

4 random thoughts:

Jessica said...

Ha ha, Joel and David look like my brothers...

And, no, FYI, I'm going to steal Torin first if it's the last thing I do!!! He's just so cute! *sighs*

Anna Taylor said...

I LOVE Torin!! He is the cutest kid! He's mine!:)

Andrew Clarke said...

Your photos make me envious - we need rain here! Pictures of children are special, too. Recently we looked over some of the photos from our childrens' early lives. My mother has a dozen or so on her house walls. The camera was a great invention!

Anonymous said...

you should enroll those boys in "Enils Interpretive Dance Class"...i'll show them some real toby Mac moves.