BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

What a week...

It was quite busy, in a fun way. The only frustrating thing was trying to get all my schoolwork done. Monday wasn't too busy, the only place we went was a Hawks middle school game in the afternoon. But because it was a Monday, I was just unproductive and got hardly anything done. And then Tuesday I got up, ate breakfast and left for my piano lesson, and then went straight to swimming. We came home for a couple hours in the afternoon, and I got some school done. Then we went to a Hawks varsity game (they beat Ravenscroft!), came home and went to bed. Wednesday I got up and got a little school done. Then we left for swimming and water polo, and then went straight to the middle school Ravenscroft game (we lost). We went home, ate real fast, and went to the Wednesday night Radical meeting, then came home and went to bed. Thursday, I got a bit more school done (but somehow forgot my Chemistry homework... urgh) and then we left for swimming, went from swimming to another middle school game, went straight from the middle school game to theatre, and then came home and went to bed.

There's a kinda funny and pretty embarrassing story about me getting lost driving to theatre and consequently, getting my friends (who were following me) lost also and I haven't decided if I want to tell it....

But other than the really boring explanation of all that we did... I don't think I really have anything to say. Oh wait!

Wednesday in water polo, since 4 of the older guys were missing, Coach decided that a boys vs. girls game was in order. It was awesome.... we girls stomped them! Of course, it wasn't really fair, since we had all the older girls, and some of the older guys were missing. But still, we won! 14-4. :P And usually we'd lose, even if some of the guys were missing. We were all excited.

And some more serious (but still happy) news is that I've finally decided what I WANT to do after I graduate. I'm still not sure if I'll actually get to do it, but at least I know what I want to do now.

What? Okay, fine, I'll tell you. I want to stay home, keep swimming and doing theatre, and add in some things I've always wanted to do, like sewing, cross-stitching, basket-weaving, improving my poor cooking skills, exploring interior design and all sorts of things that I've never seemed to have time for. I'd also like to do some traveling.... and I might try teaching beginner piano lessons again. I just don't want to graduate and then tie myself into 4 more years of school-type learning. I want to learn all the things that I've wanted to learn! And anyway, if, by some miracle, I discover that I miss math and science, maybe I'll even do more school.

So here's hoping that what I want to do is what God wants me to do. I feel really peaceful and decided..... we'll see!

~Lizzie

8 random thoughts:

N said...

That sounds nice, staying at home and working on all that stuff...that's what I want to do as well! :)

Jessica said...

Yeah, me too...but then I want to go to college, too, and I really can't decide. But it sounds like a really good decision! Wherever God's leading each of us individually is always the right decision, if that makes any sense...

Lizzie said...

That does make sense, Jess. :)

N said...

Cool, I thought I was the only person who ended some of my sentences with "if that makes any sense..."! :D lol

Olivia Joy said...

That's awesome, Lizzie!!! I'm glad you have a peace about what you have decided :) I have finally decided what I am going to do and I am glad too :)

Chad Barker said...

Lol, Natalie... :P

Anonymous said...

'scuse me, that was Jessica up there too lazy to log out of her dad's account!

Lizzie said...

It's very relieving to finally decide. lol. What are you going to do, Olivia? :)