BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Camping trip: Part 3

This is probably the final installment of my very boring series (may I suggest Jess's blog for a much more interesting version).... perhaps my next post will spark some more discussion as I have a pretty controversial and probably inflammatory opinion post forming in my head. Or maybe I won't post it and I'll just type it out to relieve my frustration.

Anyway. We slept in much later on Sunday.... us gals were woken up by everyone else giving up on being quiet. We got up and breakfast was already underway.

Watermelon!!

Our little camp kitchen area......
My sis, the bacon mistress.
Scrambled egg sandwiches.

Then we went out for our last time on the lake. We did a lot of the same things that we did the day before..... but a new occurrence was Daddy letting me sail the Sunfish! Jess and Nathan were brave enough to ride with me... and after a small incident where I almost crashed into a nice motorboat while casting off (I DIDN'T hit it!) I did a pretty good job... if I do say so myself.

Packing up. Yep, all that actually fits in (and some on top) of the suburban. The 6 of us were pretty squished with baggage riding next to, around and on top of us though.

Our Sunfish, packed up and ready to go.

And I just remembered that I still haven't shared Sarah's pictures... so if I ever get that to work I might have another post. But that's it for now... try to contain your disappointment.

~Lizzie

1 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

The camping series hasn't been THAT boring :D

As for the opinion post, bring it on! :)