BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm blank...

I just can't think of a title. So whatever.

Practice was really fun and easy today..... which was nice.

On the way home though..... we ran into some stand-still traffic and that went on for about 2 miles.... creeping along. Then actually stopping. Then creeping along some more..... when we finally arrived at the problem, we discovered ---- a cop car, parked in the left-most lane. Another cop car was on the shoulder, and a barely damaged and completely empty blue car was sitting on the shoulder also. I guess we were supposed to assume that there was a wreck?? It look pretty bad for the cop who was parked IN THE ROAD and causing a huge traffic issue though. He was on his laptop... I hope he wasn't surfing YouTube.

I feel like there was something else I was going to say, but I can't think of what it was.... Oh, yeah. Something about enjoying today and not rushing time. Time will sometimes go too slow, and sometimes too fast, just remember to live in the moment that you're in. I think kids spend too much time straining forwards, and adults have a tendency to look back. Us young adults.... well, we're caught in the middle, looking forwards and backwards. Now is the time that you looked forward to when you were little, and the time that you'll look back on when you're older. Enjoy it, and live it to the fullest. I'm not crazy about Steven Curtis Chapman, but I really like some of his songs, and this is the chorus of one:

Breathe it in, breathe it out
Listen to your heartbeat
There's a wonder in the here and now
It's right there in front of you, and
I don't want you to miss
The miracle of the moment

~Lizzie

0 random thoughts: