BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

So......

I went a whole week without posting. Mostly because I was pretty busy with swimming and meets. Sunday we had the Greater Raleigh Championship meet. Monday we had practice, Tuesday we had another meet, Wednesday practice again and Thursday water polo. Throw in a dentist appointment that was 2 hours long, Wednesday night prayer meeting, sewing and land-scaping guys doing yard work (serious bush trimming, removing dead tree branches and cutting down a dead tree, etc) and you basically have my week. So far today I haven't done anything except try to recover. Oh, hey, eating something might help with that....... *returns with PB&J*

So, to post pictures from the meet. (The score was 323 to 177 or something like that.) This week we have an interesting twist. Natalie borrowed my camera for most of the time (not the Natalie that comments on here ..... my friend's little sister, Nat. You can see a picture of her on "Random") Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to show her how to focus, so a lot of them turned out blurry. She did get some good ones though, and had fun teasing some of the boys who were walking around with towels over their heads to hide from the cameras. (They looked something like nuns. It was very amusing.)

See? I told you.... nuns.

Or... maybe not. Maybe pterodactyls....

Hannah and Vic. Possibly inspired by the boys... (I took this one.)

They didn't want to let Jess play nuns with them. Her towel didn't work with their dress code anyway.

Nat liked this one. She said it looks like he's hanging. With that in mind, Tristan's black hoodie is kinda .... interesting.

Yet another nun.

A great picture of Hannah. Yes, I am definitely the kind of person that will magically whip this out at her wedding 15 years from now.

Ha! No towel! Certainly can't swim with one....

A nice diving picture...

Definitely let his ---- towel down here. This is going in my blackmail folder. You have to know Nathan to understand how rare a shot of his face is. Or, should I say... a shot of his face that isn't contorted into some strange expression as he's trying to evade the camera.

Our last league meet is coming up. We have an undefeated season so far...... it's been a great summer.

~Lizzie

2 random thoughts:

Jessica said...

Yes, I was very hurt that I did not get to participate in anything involving nuns, shepherds, or Russian Corporations... :( Though I was beginning to pick up on their code-talk!

N said...

So I was reading this really quickly and thought "huh? What's she saying about me? I don't even know her in person, how could I have borrowed her camera..."

Okay, NOT me...which I would have grasped sooner if I wasn't so tired tonight. *sigh*