BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Good news and bad news....

So the good news is that my ankle was a lot better this morning! The bad news.... it hurt to swim but I swam anyway because I really wanted to swim the 1000 yds of free that Coach gave us, and now my ankle is hurting really bad. Again. And I'm definitely stupid enough to try to swim tomorrow too. Even if it almost kills me. :P It's the last day of water polo before spring break! I HAVE to swim....

School is horrible right now, as is typical of school in the spring.... and winter.... and fall. And definitely summer, if you're like me and somehow manage to drag out the torture and make it last almost all year long. This year I might be able to keep from doing math during the summer... but probably not, since as soon as I finish this book, I can start the next one! Yay.

I'm extremely excited about all my new piano pieces. I've got a lot of really fun pieces this year. My teacher just gave me one today that is called "Cat and Mouse" or something like that. Sadly, I think the mouse gets caught in the end... but it's still cool! :P


~Lizzie

6 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Aw, shoot. I missed a 1000 free...gosh darn it!

I hope your ankle feels better today.

Anonymous said...

That is good that you like your new music! What kind of piano do you have?

Lizzie said...

Thanks, Jess.

Abigail: I have a Baldwin grand, and I absolutely LOVE it. What kind do you have?

Anonymous said...

A Kawai grand! We've only had it for about 2 yrs, and I still can't believe we actually have it!! It's a dream. Our old piano was an upright that sounded terrible! It wouldn't stay in tune, and the keys clicked and the pedal had a horrible squeak and it had bad volume, no power. One day our piano tuner told us about a man he knew who was selling his grand because he was moving. He was selling it for much less than it was worth, but we still couldn't afford it. My brother was in Irag at the time, and when we told him about it he said that he had just that amount in is account and wanted to buy it for us! I am totally amazed at how God worked things out and I love telling this story! :)

Anonymous said...

oops, Iraq :D

Lizzie said...

Wow!! That is awesome!