BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's official: I'm pathetically gullible.

So we'd just been talking about how gullible I am and then Kara says that they're going to take "gullible" out of the dictionary.

I was horrified!! "Gullible" is one of my favorite words!

And then Kara started laughing. It actually took me a few seconds to realize that she was taking advantage of my gullible-ness. *sigh* Like they'd actually take a word OUT of the dictionary.
I hold firmly to my opinion that being gullible is better than being skeptical. So there.

~Lizzie

7 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

what on earth does that mean?!
Tigger

Lizzie said...

Sorry, I accidentally posted the title before I wrote the post and then I didn't get to finish the post until just now. :D

Allie said...

Wow...I knew you were gullible. I didn't know you were THAT gullible. haha. :) I wish I had seen that. :)

Lizzie said...

*sniff* Hmph!!

Anonymous said...

ah. Makes much more sense now. it is less hard to take if you just learn to roll with the punches or laugh along with them.

Olivia Joy said...

ahh Lizzie I deal with the same problem. But you are from the redhead clan (I mean that in a good way) so things like that can be blamed on, say, well, gullibleness (sp?) where as when it happens to me it is blamed on my blondness. Did you ever notice how read heads are always the smartest in blond jokes?
Anyways, this post struck a very sensitive place in my heart......I was with a bunch of friends wait, wait, I was with a friend and we were hanging out with all of his friends that I didn't know when all of sudden he said "Hey Olivia did you know that Gullible isn't in the dictionary? "It's not?" I said quite innocently......and then all these people that I didn't know were suddenly laughing uproariously at me. I was so pathetically embarrassed it's not even funny.....ah, that was not a good day.
So don't feel bad....just go eat a fish.

Lizzie said...

Aww, Olivia, that's horrible! With friends like that, who needs ene- just kidding. That wasn't very nice of him though. At least I'm friends with all the people that were laughing at me. I laughed at myself too... that's the great thing about being me, I amuse myself so I never lack something to laugh about. :P