BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Goooooo HAWKS!!!!!

We actually drove all the way up to Liberty University yesterday to cheer on the Raleigh Hawks in the East Coast Homeschool Basketball Championship games!!!! I'm SO excited that we got to go! And Varsity won! It was really close the whole game. At the end of the 4th there was like 12 seconds left and the other team tried to make a shot.... that was so scary. But they didn't make the shot, and the Hawks won in overtime. Woooo!! I was so excited I was shaking. That was an awesome game! Congratulations, guys!! GO HAWKS!!

Sarah got almost 200 pics so maybe she'll post some. :P

~Lizzie

14 random thoughts:

Anna Taylor said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was SO Happy !!! When Nick called I was jumping up and down and started crying!!!!:)Way to go Hawks!!Could you send me if you have any pictures of Nick?

Lizzie said...

We missed you! I wish you had been there. It was sooo awesome. :)
Yeah, Sarah did get some good pics of Nick. At least 2 that I can think of. You want me to email them (I'll need an email address) or just post them on here and you can save them?

Anna Taylor said...

I wish I had been there too! On my user profile is my email.Thanks!:)

Lizzie said...

You're welcome. :)

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! woooo (ect)

Mind sending some of those pictures to us through our site website... I'd like to host some of them

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could've been there!!

Anna Taylor said...

Abigail, we REALLY missed y'all at church!!:(

Lizzie said...

So, Nick, you want pics through the site?? I'm not really sure how to do that.... is sending them to Anna not sufficient? We could send them to your email as well if you want. :D

Anonymous said...

I suppose I'll just get them through her tomorrow... It would be more trouble to go through our separate accounts...

Lizzie said...

If you want though, we can send you more than we sent Anna. Anna just asked for pics of you, and you may want pictures of the other guys...? It's not too much trouble. :)

Anonymous said...

Actually I would like to post pictures of all the players on our blog and just to see them myself. Would it be too much trouble for you to send us as many pictures came out looking good?

Lizzie said...

No, it wouldn't be too much trouble! Same email address as before?

Anonymous said...

Yes... Sorry bout the spamming comments clogging this topic... I hadn't realized I'd replied so much O.o

Lizzie said...

It's alright. *evil smile* My blog doesn't have a list of rules. (just teasing.) :P

One huge email coming your way!