BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring break is boring me....

This week was supposedly "Spring Break." A couple of classes missed the memo and we still had to show up for them, but other than that, we've just been doing school. (Yeah, school during spring break. Did I mention we're bored?) Swimming left a huge hole in life this week... I can feel myself getting fat and out of shape.... ugh. So anyway. Since I'm really bored, I decided to fill out this quiz-thing.

1. What is your occupation at work? I don't have a job right now really.... except teaching piano lessons to my family.

2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing socks. (Yay for spring! Just not spring break....)

3. What are you listening to right now? "The World" by Brad Paisley

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Mango and Raspberry sorbet.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? I dunno... never tried.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green. Undoubtedly.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Uh.... Daddy, I think...

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes....

9. How old are you today? 16 and 10/12 (or 5/6..)

10. Favorite drink? Root Beer and Izze (carbonated fruit drinks)!

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Water polo, swimming, gymnastics, ice-skating, basketball and baseball.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Does Henna count? If so, then I confess. My vanity has driven me to restore the red color of my hair. Chlorine and all the sun from last summer made it not as red as it used to be... but I didn't actually use dye.

13. Pets? My cat, Twila.

14. What was the last movie you watched? "Rudy"

15. Favorite day of the year? Oh, I have lots of favorite days. Any day I don't have to do school generally qualifies.

16. What do you do to vent anger? Hm.... actually I haven't really been angry recently. *winces in anticipation of a flood of incredulity from family or a sudden onslaught of angry emotions*

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Oh, lots. Sassy (the name of the cat in Homeward Bound, and thus the only acceptable name for a cat) a stuffed cat who I lost at Well Spring, a stuffed elephant, stuffed bear, my dollhouse, my baby dolls and my Elsie Dinsmore doll.

18. What is your favorite season? Summer!

19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.... generally.

20. Cherries or Blueberry? Cherries.

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Ha, well, since I'm blogifying this, no, not really.

22. Who is most likely to respond? See above.

23. Who is least likely to respond? See above above.

25. When was the last time you cried? I dunno. I don't like crying.

26. Who is the friend you have had the longest and sending this to? See above above above above. lol.

27. What did you do last night? Bible study.

28. Favorite smells? The beach, pizza, chlorine, coconut oil, frying onions and the fair.

29. What inspires you? Inspiring stuff! Just feeling peaceful. When it's a warm day and the grass is green and the there's big fluffy clouds....

30. What are you afraid of? Failure.... the future....

31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?! Cheese, I guess. I really like the works.

32. Favorite dog breeds? Labs.

33. What would you have for your last meal? Spinach-artichoke dip and chips, pizza, macaroni and cheese, a bean burrito from Taco Bell, cheese cake with raspberry toppings and a X-large root-beer.

34. Favorite day of the week? Usually Wednesdays, when we have water polo. Or Saturdays, when we get to do nothing. But we usually don't get to do nothing, so Wednesdays.

35. How many states have you lived in? 1

36. Favorite holiday? Resurrection Sunday. I guess.... I like Christmas too, but that's such a stressfully busy time of year.

37. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Lawnmower count?

38. Your favorite NFL team? Don't have one.

39. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless? Yeah, because when our power goes out, it's the only phone that works.

40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 100 degrees.

And yeah, this IS the quiz that went around a while ago. So maybe I'm a little late... but it relieved my boredom. :P

~Lizzie

9 random thoughts:

Olivia Joy said...

Hmmm, I think I knew you guys a looong time ago (okay, this is really weird) Anyways, my only memory of you guys is playing dolls together. I was in our blog e-mail and your Mom e-mailed it and I had no idea who she was until my Mom was like "We used to know them in NC!" And being the nice, kind person I am I thought I'd stop in and say hello.....to my very old playmates (or something like that)
I have been reading your blog for a time, And I thought you were who I thought you were, but I wasn't sure, so I haven't commented 'till now.
Well, now that I have thoroughly scared you I shall end this rather strange comment and go to bed.
Hmmm, do you by any chance remember me? If you do I shall not be surprised if they are very bad memories, I was quite the terror as a child.----Olivia Joy Bauman
(I really am not sure why I am publishing this, you will probably be too disturbed to comment me back)

Lizzie said...

I do remember you, very faintly. All of my memories from those years are like trying to see while squinting in a dark room (it sounds weird, but when I try to remember that's what it feels like!)
But on the contrary, I am not at all scared or disturbed. I really enjoy rediscovering old friends. :) And I was a terror then too.... Mom and Dad have several embarrassing stories that they tell about me from church back then. So I'm glad all you remember is playing dolls. :P Hopefully there's not any unpleasantness in that memory.... :D

Olivia Joy said...

Hmmmm, well there was the time....haha :) Just kidding :) Nope, no unpleasant memories and I'm glad the same goes for you :)
Happy you weren't disturbed, my big sis thought I was going to scare you away from your own blog :)
Look forward to commenting again-Olivia Joy

Anonymous said...

So Lizzie, is your BD in May? I think you're like 5 months older than me :)
Oh, come on, 10 inches of snow any day!! Ugh, I do not like hot weather! But today is perfect.

Lizzie said...

Almost, Abigail. Sarah is in May, I'm in June. :)

Lizzie said...

So Abigail.. is your b-day in Sept? Or Oct?

Anonymous said...

It's in October.
Wow, you were up late! Or do you agree with my sister that midnight is early? :p

Lizzie said...

Haha, midnight is definitely early, but WAY too early to be up. I'm usually not up that late. We were up that late coming home from the championships though and I got into a temporary bad habit. :P

Anonymous said...

According to my sister, midnight is going to bed early! I like staying up late, but I also like getting up early and the two aren't compatible ;)