BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dude!!

TAC used my picture!!!! Let me sum up. No, there is too little, let me 'splain. ( :P)

About a month or so ago we (or I) (or something like that) upon their request gave TAC (the place we swim) a few of my best pics from water polo games (game) and practices. (yes, I can take pictures while playing water polo!) AND, taped to the wall today WAS (drumroll please) ...But wait! I already told y'all, so it's not a surprise... (forget the drumroll!)
Yeah. They used one of 'em. ... It was so cool though! There was an article with it that was something about introducing water polo to the triangle or whatever... It looked like it came out of a news paper. :D
Unfortunately, I wasn't paid (or credited), but they had said they wouldn't, and I really don't care... *grin*

This is the pic they used:



The goalie is some one from the Winston-Salem Hawks, and the one shooting is Matt.

I have spoken.
--Sarah

9 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! that is awesome Sarah, grats to ya :)

Jessica said...

That's great! And good publicity for Matt, too, I suppose. That goalie sure looks mad. Good picture!

Anonymous said...

i've no idea what that means, but "WHOOT WHOOT!!" :D

Anonymous said...

It was in the News and Observer. Dec 6th, "Swimmers head for the indoors", you can see the article in their archives, but your picture is not there, it does have "Illustration: photo", where your picture was.

Jessica said...

The picture wasn't taken till Dec. 20th

Sarah said...

Everyone: Thanks. :D

Enil: You have no idea what my post means? (or you have no idea of what "whoot whoot" means.:P)

That's true, I took it on the 20th, so you must be mistaken, anonymous. ;P

Wow Jess, I never would have noticed that! You should be a detective. :D

Anonymous said...

Woops! I called Tac and asked them about the newspaper article on the wall by the steps ...a misunderstanding on my part or theirs or both! I'll get to the bottom of this!

Anonymous said...

No, I should get to the bottom, since I make such a good investigator, being so observant to blatant things and all... ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't know what your post means :D (whoot whoot is the sound a train makes;)