BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

At a loss.

I can think of nothing interesting to post about, and I am bored now so that everything I've already posted about seems boring. Anyone reading this must be really bored also though, so perhaps a droll post about how frustrating it was to have been sick and missed the events of Friday would still be interesting enough to relieve some boredom. However I'm feeling too selfish to post about being sick (yes, I'm feeling too selfish to post about myself. How ironic.) because I'm sick of being sick and I don't want to think about it anymore. Anyway, it probably isn't really all that selfish since I doubt anyone was hoping to hear of how sick I was.
Ah, now I've thought of something really boring. Let's see how long I can go on rambling about nothing in particular. Never mind. As soon as I typed that, my train of extremely boring thought disappeared, and I can only think of one thing: Allie, you were wrong about Christy.

~Lizzie

3 random thoughts:

Allie said...

Haha. Well, I could come up with some creative retort and say I wasn't wrong, I was just hoping you'd notice that...however, that wouldn't be true. So I'll confess that indeed I was wrong. :P Was it all that bad, though?

Lizzie said...

No, it wasn't bad at all. As a matter of fact, I'm glad you were wrong. :P

Anonymous said...

i'll comment because you posted...but i'm not sure what i'll comment on...so i'll just say that i'm just commenting.