BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Hold on!!!

So, I was feeling a little bad about not posting for so long. I was rather worried that all y'all would get mad at me. (Yes, I'm still saying that we have readers) So, I got this in an email and decided it should hold y'all 'till I'm able to write something interesting.

1. What is your occupation at work? I guess I don't technically work 'cause I don't get paid for it...

2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing any.

3. What are you listening to right now? Toby Mac

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chili w/ cheese

5. Can you drive a stick shift? I don't know, you see, I'm only 14 so I've never tried.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My art teacher.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Oh, yeah!

9. How old are you today? 14

10. Favorite drink? Root Beer... I like Root Beer

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball or Water Polo

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? With henna...

13. Pets? Shadow, my sweet, evil black cat.

14. What was the last movie you watched? Conspiracy Theory

15. Favorite day of the year? It's different every year.

16. What do you do to vent anger? Throw/kick/punch things

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? several stuffed lions.

18. What is your favorite season? Summer

19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

20. Cherries or Blueberry? Depends

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yeah

22. Who is most likely to respond? Dunno

23. Who is least likely to respond? Still dunno

25. When was the last time you cried? Long time ago

26. Who is the friend you have had the longest and sending this to? Lizzie.

27. What did you do last night? Did school, fixed and ate dinner, painted a bit then went to bed

28. Favorite smells? Food, chlorine, snow, rain...

29. What inspires you? Dreams, movies, seemingly perfect days...

30. What are you afraid of? My goggles falling off when I'm racing...

31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?! Cheese.

32. Favorite dog breeds? I'm not really sure... labs and long-haired dogs.

33. What would you have for your last meal? A full Thanksgiving dinner, and lots of dessert

34. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday (Water Polo day!!!)

35. How many states have you lived in? One, just one...

36. Favorite holiday? April fools day. (that's a holiday, right??)

37. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Does a riding lawn mower count?

38. Your favorite NFL team? I don't have one. (ducks flying tomatoes)

39. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless? Yeah.

40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? right now, 10 inches of snow.

Now you know just a little bit more about me. (Do you feel smarter?!?)
Hold on now, I'll try to post more sooner!!

--Sarah

5 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

thats funny...the questions were almost as odd as the answers;D...i might have to sabatajie this and use it on my blob...(changing the answers of course)

Sarah said...

Yeah, those things always have odd questions, so the deserve odd answers. :D
Yes, you should. This thing was supposed to be a chain email anyway...

Anonymous said...

then i shall...

Jessica said...

Odd questions deserve odd answers, eh? I see your paraphrasing me without a citation...*tsk* *tsk* Shame on you, and your evil black cat as well! Muahahaha! :)

Sarah said...

Aww, common!! It not THAT close to what you said. ;p
You should feel honored that I liked that quote so much that I "used" it. :D

*feels shame*

Oh, yeah, and don't forget that my cat is sweet too. :D