BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can't.... breathe.....

*gasp for air* I hate colds. And I think we're running out of tissues... Oh, dear. It was the strangest thing, because this cold just kinda exploded on me (after swimming in the feels-like-it's-38-degrees-instead-of-78 pool) yesterday. I felt fine, until a crazy game of (non-gambling) poker gave me a headache and by the time we got home I had a pretty good cold. It was even worse this morning, and the weirdest part is that Jessica got a cold almost exactly the same way at exactly the SAME TIME.... *insert mysterious music*

In much happier news, Shadow got to come home yesterday and is doing very well. She's only on 400 different kinds of medication, but we're hoping she won't need those too long. She's eating good, and acting normal... for Shadow, anyway. I'm so grateful to God, because on Monday night the vet wasn't giving us much hope, so we went to see her and prayed for her, and the next morning, she was doing SO much better!

~Lizzie

4 random thoughts:

Jessica said...

I'm glad your cat is doing well, but I'm sorry we can't say the same for you. Well, I slept better last night and I think I'm getting out of the "sore throat" and "sneezing/runny nose" phases of the cold and into the coughing, so you probably are too...or thereabouts somewhere... :P

N said...

Aw, I'm glad your cat is doing better...kidney failure is usually pretty bad in cats, so if they were able to do something that's great.

I hope you get feeling better soon too, though! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, yeah, 400 isn't too bad! ;D

I got a little cold earlier this week, but it hasn't been bad at all, very thankfully since I have a recital tonight. Get well!

Lizzie said...

Yeah, Jess, I haven't started coughing yet, but I can breathe now. Maybe I'll skip the coughing part and just get better though. That would be pleasant.

Thanks, Natalie!

Thank you, Abigail! I'm glad you aren't sick for your recital tonight... hope it goes well!