BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

Annabeth tagged me!

  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write Six Random Things about yourself.
  • Tag a few other people at the bottom of the post.
  • Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
  • Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.
1. I hate it when it rains, and your jeans are just long enough that the hems get wet in puddles, but the you sit down, and the soggy wet edges just BARELY go over the tops of your shoes and get your ankles wet. Or, even worse, you have to take your shoes off and your socks get wet from stepping on the edges of your jeans..... *shudder*

2. I'm very self-conscious, and while on this blog I may seem to be able to speak intelligently, I usually have to know someone very well before I can think about what I'm saying. So I usually end up sounding... well, not-so-intelligent. It works well if I can avoid speaking and not get on a very pathetic ramble where everyone in the conversation gives me strange looks. "Is she okay?" "I dunno, I think she's turned into a robot." "Is there an 'off' switch?"

3. I almost got baptized in a typical church with the typical white robe and the pastor I didn't know. But I chickened out, and then a few years later I got baptized by my dad and our home church leader, in a swimming pool, wearing a T-shirt over my bright green bathing suit. It was so much more special. Some of my life-long friends even came, and we hung out at the pool afterward.

4. I used to have curls. When I was little, I had really long red ringlets. And then one day Mom cut my hair and the curls didn't come back. (Unfairly, Sarah cut her hair short a few years ago and it grew out curly!! *pout*)

5. I am overly obsessed with the color green, and almost anything Irish. I go all out for St. Patrick's Day, and I'm quite annoyed that I was born in America, because that makes me something of a fake, even if I am part Irish. I wish I had an Irish accent, and I want to visit Ireland someday.

6. I love it when it snows, and you've had so much snow already that you don't feel compelled to go outside and play in it, you just sit by the fire with some hot chocolate and read a book. Unfortunately, that almost never happens because we get less and less snow... global warming? :P

I'm going to tag Jessica and Neil.

3 random thoughts:

Jessica said...

I have written my counter-tag-post-thing... :P

N said...

About #2...I have the same problem a lot! :P

Anonymous said...

ditto in the "what jessica said" department.