BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wow, it's cold.

I just went outside, and realized something fascinating. You see, it's 38 degrees outside. We swim indoors, and supposedly the pool water is 78 degrees. But stepping outside, and diving in the pool feel exactly the same. Actually, stepping outside isn't quite as bad. And I suppose we could be all scientific and say that it's because the air isn't packed as tightly as the water, so it doesn't cover as much of the skin surface, which is why it feels the same.

But I was mostly going for sympathy.

And for those of you who heard about Shadow, (our cat, she's been in the hospital with kidney failure since Sunday) she's doing better this morning!

~Lizzie

5 random thoughts:

Jessica said...

Lizzie, you didn't tell me about Shadow! I hope she continues to get better (Try Uncle Normandy's spleen juice). And as I am leaving this comment...it's snowing outside!! :) I just hope you all don't get stuck at TAC without me... :(

Anonymous said...

Grr, cats with kidney failure. Not fun. I'm glad she's better!

Anonymous said...

Yes it was REALLY cold today!!!
I am so glad your cat is feeling better... tell her I'll be praying for her:-)

Anna Taylor said...

Lizzie, I'm so glad your cat is better!

it was SO cold! We got snow flurries!

Lizzie said...

Thanks everyone! Shadow is doing so much better that the vet is going to let her come home today! Apparently she's had chronic kidney trouble her whole life and we just didn't realize it, so she's back to her normal self, although her kidneys aren't perfect. She's going to need potassium, but she should be fine! We're so glad God healed her!