BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Cookies

Shouldn't chocolate chip cookies be slightly crunchy around the edges and gooey in the middle? Sarah was just criticizing my cookies and said I needed to cook them longer. Tell me this doesn't look good:


I'm highly insulted... although I think I should probably ignore her, because as she was complaining, she ate two of them.

Personally, I LOVE chocolate chip cookies, hot out of the oven, with the chocolate still liquid-y, the middle nice and soft and the edge with a slight crunch.... Yum.

~Lizzie

4 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I like the whole cookie to be soft and gooey, although the edge being crispy adds some supportive structure for holding the cookie...actually, basically I'll eat any kind of chocolate chip cookie, now that I think of it.

But yeah, that one looks good. Hmm....I may have to make cookies tomorrow or Sunday afternoon.

Sarah said...

I wasn't saying they shouldn't be gooey. I was saying they should be gooey AND fully cooked, so they don't fall apart when you touch them. :P

Lizzie said...

Well that was just because you were eating them while they were still HOT!! You have to let them cool a LITTLE!

Jessica said...

I like cookie dough, so if a baked cookie is a little close to not being cooked, I'll eat it with great relish! :D