BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful For...

I’m thankful for…

God the Father who loved us enough to send His Son to die for our sins, our Lord Jesus who loved us enough to die for us, and the Holy Spirit who leads us and gives us understanding.

My family and friends who know me better than I know myself and yet still love me.

My friends who know me well enough to know that they can barely tolerate me.

Our home, the food, and the clothes that God provides for us.

Shadow coming home and doing better, and Tommy and Twila not being sick, but only fat cats.

God continuing to mold me into what He wants me to be, no matter how slow the progress.

The peace and contentment I’ve found in Jesus.

God’s plans for my future, and that they’re better than my plans.

My assurance of heaven.


Happy Thanksgiving!

~Lizzie

4 random thoughts:

Jessica said...

Aw, Lizzie....do I not know you well enough? I can tolerate you quite well... ;)

Lizzie said...

Yeah, I was going to say that you know me well enough to qualify for one of the friends that loves me anyway. :P But maybe you don't love me... hmm. I guess I should have put a third one in there.

Jessica said...

I DO love you Lizzie!! Don't ever doubt that! *gives hug*

Lizzie said...

Aw, thanks Jess... I love you too. *hug*