BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Chemistry.

Every Friday, I wake up earlier than I'd like (let's not say what time that is....) and grudgingly head off to Chemistry class. This morning was particularly horrible because it was so ridiculously cold. The car didn't warm up the entire trip... I was freezing, and, of course, I forgot gloves once again and the icy steering wheel was making my fingers numb.

At class, we spent TWO HOURS simply "preparing" for the test, and then taking it. After all that fuss I took 10 minutes tops to take the test and spent the last 15 of "test time" standing out in the lobby talking with the other people in my class who managed to finish quickly as well. That was fun at least.

That explained, I am beyond delighted to be missing class next week for a swim meet in Winston-Salem. It's merely a bonus that I get to miss class; I love swimming. I can't wait!

Lizzie

4 random thoughts:

Anna Taylor said...

Hey Lizzie and Sarah!! I don't know yall had a blog!It was very cold this morning! We had to be in the car at 8:45!:(

Lizzie said...

Hey Anna! We haven't had our blog very long...
Your misery had the company of mine. I hate cold in the mornings. :(

Chris said...

it snows about 3 times a day here right now because it's so cold. the last couple days it has been between about 8 and 20 degrees. you all would love seeing the snow. the snow was so powdery the other day that my windshield wipers cleared about 1.5 inches of snow w/o me having to use my hands.

it's just a non stop cycle of snow for a little while, stop snowing, snow again. not much has accumulated in the last couple weeks, since we had almost a foot in late january.

Lizzie said...

I want snow soooo bad! It was raining this morning and 33 degrees outside. Yeah, 33. Like, specifically torturing me. One lousy degree.... but the ground still would have been too warm for it to stick anyway.

I'm wildly envious. :P