BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

The Most Horrible Book Ever.

I finished the first book in the series that Sarah tricked me into reading (The Binding of the Blade). I hated it. With a passion. It was THE most devastatingly awful book I've ever read. I actually hate it more than I hate Pirates 2 & 3, and that's really saying something.


HUGE SPOILER WARNING: Only read if you don't ever want to read the books. (Highlight to read.)


The main character actually dies at the end of the book. He's murdered by one of his "friends" because he married the girl that his friend wanted. It was the most retarded tear-jerker book I've ever read.

END SPOILER.

I refuse to read the rest of the series. And now I'm going to mentally edit the story so that it goes the way I wanted it to. And then I'm going to forget about it.


Disgusted,

~Lizzie

0 random thoughts: