BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

First post!!

So, my first post. I would like, introduce myself, or something, but that's kinda what my profile's for... isn't it?
Anyway...
I'm getting my braces off tomorrow. Actually, I got most of them off two weeks ago, but they left four on on the top. So, I'm getting the rest off tomorrow, and also getting my retainer. I would've liked it to be silver, with a black case, but that wasn't a choice. So I got clear blue, which means I'll probably get a blue case too. It's just so normal... Oh well, I like blue... probably too much...

I'm reading this extremely cool fantasy series right now. It's got alot of stuff in it that reminds me of The Lord of the Rings. It's original though, unlike Eragon, in which everything is taken from LotR, Starwars or some "Dragon Rider" series I've never read.
Anyway, the series I'm reading is called The Binding of the Blade, and it's by L. B. Graham. I think the reason I like it so much is 'cause of how unpredictable it is. I love the end of the first book; it's sooo perfectly unpredictable!!
Graham's writing style is really neat. The books have a modern feel, even though they're set in the traditional medieval fantasy time.
Sadly, I can't ramble on about it too much 'cause Lizzie hasn't even finished the first book yet. I'm in the fourth one. Maybe I'll be able to finish it today!

--Sarah

0 random thoughts: