BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Random funny quotes. Ha. Ha.

A few of my random favorite quotes, which I find hilarious simply because I was there when they were spoken. In a attempt to make them even slightly funny for you, (our numerous loyal readers) I've tried to explain them to some extent.

Home-made quotes:

(Dad's searching for mustard)
Joel: any luck?
Dad: [holds up a jar of spicy, brown mustard]
Joel: Darn. It's like finding your phaser, only the battery's dead.

(To Lizzie when her plans weren't being well received by Mom and Dad)
Joel: Bitten by your own pet snake!

(At swim practice with a group of noisy swimmers)
Coach:...... does everyone understand that set?
Swimmer: What?
Coach: "What?" means "What is the number of butterfly laps I'm swimming next?" and "Pardon me?" means "Could you repeat that please?" Now... which did you mean to say?

Favorite TV show quotes.

Shawn Spencer: "If I had to guess -- which I don't -- yes, I can mess with your mind... and I can put an entire sandwich in your hair."
-Psych

Shawn Spencer: "I'm looking for a Jon Doe..... actually, check all the Doe's. Tai Kwan, Cookie, Dosy...."
-Psych

Randy: *standing in model position*
Natalie: What are you doing?
Randy: Standing. This is... how I stand. What are you wearing??
Natalie: Clothes. This is how I dress.
Randy: This is how I stand!
Natalie: This is how I dress.
-Monk

Shawn Spencer: "Oh, you mean my pilot's license? That's out back in the Cessna. Or perhaps you're referring to my license to kill. Revoked. Trouble at the Kazakhstan border. I could give you the details but then I'd have to kill you, which I can't do because my license to kill has been revoked. "
-Psych

--Sarah

13 random thoughts:

Anna Taylor said...

Very funny ! I loved the one from swim practice!:)

Allie said...

HAHA. Those quotes are AWESOME, Sarah...I guess I have to watch what I say so I don't end up on here. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey yall...my first comment here...thanks for all the comments on our blog...

I got some of those quotes but the others kinda went a few miles north of me (might help if i was awake)

I think i have met yall afore...you've been to trinity right?...well i think you have...

anywho cool blog...and this is already to long to be called a comment..more like a post away from home..so i'm gonna end it here...

or here...

Lizzie said...

lol, well, some of those quotes you really just had to be there.... :P

Ah! That's it! I was trying to think of where I'd seen you before. Yes, we have been to Trinity.

Anonymous said...

so i thought...

kmqixbga

(its the new 'in' thing to post your verification code in your comment)

Lizzie said...

Haha! I didn't even know we required a verification code... I'll change that if I can figure out how.

Anonymous said...

now i can comment without the fear that my personal information is being stolen :D

Lizzie said...

What?? How is a verification code stealing your personal information? Or am I missing something...? :P

Anonymous said...

rofl I was just kidding...

Chris said...

i love psych. i like the names, like "gus sillypants jackson."

Lizzie said...

Psych is so awesome. I think my favorite name was the Dr. *click* *click* *clock* Took. Did you see the season finale last week?

Chris said...

yes, i did see the finale. that was the museum/mummy one right?

Lizzie said...

Yeah. I thought that one was pretty funny.... the plot line was predictable though.