BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I hate leaves

With a passion. Especially ivy leaves.
My art teacher and I are painting a mural in the art room. It's very cool; with a iron gate (that just so happens to be on the real door) that leads in to a garden-like area with lots of bushes and flowers. Around the iron gate is brick pillars, and growing on the bricks, -- you've probably guessed it by now -- ivy. Yeah, lots of it. I'm obviously getting quite tired of painting all those leaves.
It's actually really close to being done, but for some horrible reason that I don't know, I WANT to add more!! Of course, at the same time I just want to leave them alone, and never paint even one more. *sigh* I actually think like that alot. It must be because I'm a perfectionist, and also lazy... The mural is gonna be so awesome!! It already looks great.
Haha, it doesn't really sound all that bad does it?? It is, trust me.... or, umm, maybe it isn't.... Never mind; don't trust me, I don't know what I'm talking about.

I'm going to talk about something else now.

I learned a few things today:

- If you have a retainer, when you wake up in the morning, your mouth doesn't feel as dry as it does normally.
- I might not hate leaves so bad.
- I don't want to have my wisdom teeth out.
- My time for a 400 yard (16 laps) freestyle is 8:00
- I wouldn't mind very much if Mom forgot me, and left me at swim team.
- Sloppy Joe's aren't sloppy if you eat them with a fork.

--Sarah

3 random thoughts:

Michelle said...

who's your art teacher?

Sarah said...

Erica McAdoo.
Yay!! You are offically the second person to comment on our blog. *hands out the red ribbon*

Chris said...

be careful with your retainer.
weightlifting class and a chewing dog cost me several hundred dollars in retainers. not fun times.

all of that to stop wearing it for awhile and have it not fit by the time i went to college (i had braces in 9th and 10th grade i think)