BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

The most awesomest books ever!!

So, I finished the fourth book last night. It's still awesome. It's always been awesome. I don't really get what's wrong with Lizzie... she's never really liked fantasies all that much... HAHA!!! I got her!! she has been tricked. *evil grin*
I can't wait for the 5th book!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be here in April I think. SO cool!!! *ahem*

I just got back from the orthodontist, and I already hate my retainers. They feel really big, they hurt, the wire on the top keeps sliding up and they taste horrible.
I did end up with a black case though! :D I really like the blue color too...

In a surprisingly good mood.
--Sarah

5 random thoughts:

Lizzie said...

I resent that, I do so like fantasies. I just like fantasies that are pleasant.

So there.

Allie said...

I have to agree with Lizzie on this one...The book itself wasn't so bad. But the ending was HORRID!!!!

Anonymous said...

And just how would you know that Allie???? You haven't even read the book. Therfore, you don't exactly know the totally cool way L. B. Graham wrote the book, including the ending. (Especially the end in my opinion.)
You can't say it's horrid untill you've read it for yourself. *humph*

Allie said...

Fine. As much as I don't want to read the books because Lizzie has assured me they are horrid, I MIGHT consider reading it just so I can officially say it's horrible. How's that?

Sarah said...

That's fine. I wasn't asking you to do that though.....
You can totally read 'em if you want to! Who knows? You might like them! ;D