BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

40 secrets about me.

I am bored nearly out of my mind, so I took this quizzy-thing from Jessica's blog. She calls it lazy blogging; I call it boredom blogging. :D
Here we go...

One. Have you ever been asked out? Nope

Two. Where was your default picture taken? My back yard

Three. What is your middle name? Kristen

Four. Your current relationship status? Single

Five. Does your crush like you back? I really have no idea...

Six. What is your current mood? bored....?

Seven. What color pants are you wearing? Olive green

Eight. What color shirt are you wearing? white. It's my Greater Raleigh Championship T-shirt.

Nine. What is your favorite thing to do? That's a very long list. Off the top of my head... take pics at swim meets, swim, paint, play my flute, listen to music, watch movies, watch Hawks games(baseball and basketball), go shopping...etc.

Ten. If you could go back in time and change something, would you? I don't think so, it would be temping though. :)

Eleven. If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? A cat.

Twelve. Ever had a near death experience? nope...

Thirteen. Something you do a lot? swim. I swim a lot. I also sleep a lot though, probably more than I swim...

Fourteen. What do you want to be when you get older? A professional photographer/artist/musician, a movie director, and of course, a mother/wife. :D

Fifteen. Who did you copy and paste this from? Jessica

Sixteen. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Rupert Everett. :)

Seventeen. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember...

Eighteen: What do you consider your theme song? I guess there's a few... I haven't really thought about that before... Maybe "I'm Not Alright"-- Sanctus Real, "Lose My Soul" -- tobyMac, or "Never Alone" -- BarlowGirl.

Nineteen. If you could have one super power what would it be? Mind-reading.

Twenty. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? Eyes, smile, and hair.

Twenty-one. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Some kind of mint thing... I don't usually get Starbucks... :(

Twenty-two. What's your biggest secret? That would be a SECRET.

Twenty-three. Favorite color? Pretty much any dark, muted or grey-ish color.

Twenty-five. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Yeah, when I can :)

Twenty-six. What are you eating or drinking at the moment? I'm drinking water, and I had a cookie, but.... I finished it...

What's your favorite smell? My shampoo

Twenty-nine. Describe your life in one word, what would it be? Unique.

What is your secret obsession: Thinking of ideas for fantasy books, and never writing them....

Thirty-one. Have you ever kissed in the rain? No... *sigh*

Thirty-two. What are you thinking about right now? being kissed in the rain...

Thirty-three. What should you be doing right now? School would probably be a good idea....

Thirty-four. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? Ah, that would be me.

Thirty-five. Why are you doing this? I was bored. :)

Thirty-six. Do you like working in the yard? Nope, not really... unless maybe if it's hard (gives you a workout)

Thirty-seven. If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be? I like the one I have just fine. :)

Thirty-eight. Do you act differently around the person you like? I act like I like him (because I do) which is different from the way I act around people I don't like, but otherwise, no.

Thirty-nine. What is your natural hair color? Dark brown-with-red-highlights :)

Forty. What did you think about this survey? Fun. :) I wasn't bored while doing it.

--Sarah

0 random thoughts: