BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

AHHH!!!!!

*bounces around like an insane maniac screaming* MY WATER POLO BALL ARRIVED!!!!! I'm beyond excited! Now I just need to go to a pool! Now no matter what pool we go to, or when, I can always have my water polo ball! *sighs happily*

I was also hoping that Coach would let us use it for the game ball (cause the ball we used to use was a men's ball, and it was ginormous for my annoyingly small hands), but now we've been using some red, white and blue women's size balls that are at TAC, so I'll guess I'll just use mine for warming up and fun. And anyone who dribbles it on the pool deck better beware.... *shudder* I can't stand seeing people dribble water polo balls like they're basketballs. Don't they know that that ruins them??

Here's a picture of my ball! Just so you know, water polo balls are usually somewhat expensive, but I got mine for $25 on sale! All of my babysitting money from the past month. But it was worth it!

I'm sure you don't care.... unless you're Jessica or a reader that catches other's excitement well. But I just had to post about it. :D

~Lizzie

3 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I know nothing about water polo, but yes, I catch anothers exitement easily; YAY!!!!!!! :D

Lizzie said...

Abigail, you're back! I haven't seen you in a while. :) How are you?

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm fine, just fine! Appreciate the concern.

:D You've seen Anne of Green Gables, right?