BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Vacuums, part 2

Yep, there's a part 2.

So Daddy got the new belt in place, and I put the roller back in, and put the cover back on, turned it on to vacuum and........ it made this insanely loud noise, started trying to propel itself very fast, and WOULDN'T TURN OFF. I frantically flicked the on/off switch up and down and just when the lightbulb in my head suggested that I just unplug it, it finally turned off. "The Vacuum of Sauron" indeed. Sarah named it very well. Too well. It's probably all her fault anyway. I mean, we could have named it something like... what am I saying. It doesn't need a name! *bangs head on desk*

So anyway. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is THE Vacuum of Sauron! Recovered from Mordor just before the Frodo accidentally dropped the One Ring into Mount Doom. And it can be yours for the price it takes to catch it as I hurl it out my bedroom window! Warning: Unsuitable for vacuuming, but a very... interesting collection piece.

I'm looking into the costs of wood floors.

~Lizzie

0 random thoughts: