BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Goodbye!

We just decided to go to the beach for a week! We booked our cottage yesterday, and we're leaving this afternoon. We'll be back Saturday. I might do a post on my dad's laptop.... but probably not, because I tried typing comments on his laptop while we were in VA and his 'o' key keeps coming off, and the spacebar takes about 3 seconds to actually type a space.... Soyoue ndupwit hthis.

I'm so excited, I've always wanted to go to the beach for a week! *bounces off to finish getting ready*

~Lizzie

7 random thoughts:

Jessica said...

What?!?!? Darn, that ruins everything. I was going to invite you and the F's to the pool for Labor Day so we could try out your new super-cool and exciting water polo ball!!! :( Sadness abounds.

Well, have fun. Going to the beach for a whole week is really awesome. Take lots of books, ice cream sandwiches, and doughnuts. That's what we do. :)

Lizzie said...

Oh, that would have been fun... Too bad the pool won't be open when we get back.

I will most definitely have fun! :P I've always wanted to spend a week at the beach.

Jessica said...

I know...too bad about that. And then I called the F's yesterday, and they haven't called back. SO I'm wagering they've gone into hiding.

The Mattrix said...

Oh, yeah. About that...I assume my Dad didn't call you back...he wasn't feeling well, so he decided we should take it easy for a few days...but he didn't tell you that did he? *goes back into hiding*

Jessica said...

*peaks into hiding place inconspicuously* Actually, he left a message on our answering machine just a little bit after I left that comment. Sorry you couldn't come! Scott and I had fun doing flipper races in the dark with the in-the-pool lights on without you guys...and Alex dug all the rusty lawn chairs out of the dumpster and...well, anyways, we all missed both of your families. :(

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm sorry we couldn't come too. It sounds like you guys had fun. Thanks for inviting us, though!

Jessica said...

You're quite welcome...let's all do lunch sometime, okay...? :P