BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

33miles

My new favorite band! I just got their self-titled CD, and I LOVE it!! The songs are so encouraging, and really pertain to my life and everything I'm going through right now.

My absolute favorite songs on the CD (click for lyrics) are:

Stand Amazed
There is a God
Thank You
This is Now
The Best Man (can't find links to these 2, so lyrics are below.)

This is Now

You were all alone
You were constantly broken
You felt so unloved
You were left abandoned

What a difference love can make
To the deep heartbreak back then

This is now
This is hope
This is the end of a longing
The beginning of a road
To a change
Where everything around you no longer falling down
This is now
This is now

You're allowed to dream
You can think of tomorrow
And you can say goodbye
To all of your sorrow

That's the difference love can make
To the hurt you've held within

This is now
This is hope
This is the end of a longing
The beginning of a road
To a change
Where every chain around you no longer has you bound
This is now
This is Jesus

What you've been waiting for
So open up
Hear the words
Your life is lost no more

This is now
This is hope
Beginning of a road
Where every chain around you no longer has you bound

This is now
This is hope
This is Jesus
This is now


The Best Man

I have always dreamed
To be that superhero
To fly right in and somehow save the day
And I have always wanted
To be more than I could be
But seem to fall and somehow lose my way
But the day your love stepped in
Was the day my life began

Chorus:
Cause you make me shine
You make me soar
You make me everything I never was and so much more
You give me strength
You let me stand
I don't have to move a mountain
But I know I can
Cause you make me the best man

Even through my weakness
You know who I am
And you give me amazing grace that I don't understand
There are no words
That could ever describe
The glory of, the beauty of you in my life
Because you gave your love to me
I'm the best that I can be

Chorus

I will never be the same
Cause you have changed everything
From the man I was to the man that's standing by your side

Chorus

Anyway, I just wanted to recommend this CD. It's really good. I like to listen with music that has a good beat (because I have a tendency to fall asleep if it's too calm) and it's really cool when you can find songs that are upbeat, but also have serious messages that make you think.

Anyway. Back to schoolwork. (I'm doing school this Monday! Yay.)

~Lizzie

2 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Your link for the lyrics doesn't appear to be working!

Lizzie said...

Hmmm... that's strange. They work fine for me... the last 2 on the list don't have links though. I couldn't find websites that had those lyrics, so I typed them right below my list of favorites.