BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Amazingly enough.

The snake that was under our piano came out this morning. He must have been really hungry. Anyway, we caught him and dumped him in the woods outside. I can't believe he was in our living room for 9 days! I really thought he was dead.

Except for that slightly disturbing occurrence today was exactly the kind of not-rushed and lazy fun that every Saturday should be. I didn't really enjoy the rain however, even though I'm glad we're getting it. I didn't get up til 9, Sarah and I dropped Joel off at baseball practice and then went shopping. We got back to pick him up, watched a practice game in the rain (I got wet.... and cold..) and went home, had lunch, went to Comedy Cafe, came home, watched The Transporter and now I'm going to read Emma.

I'm sure you were all desperate to know how my day was. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything more interesting to write about, so that'll have to be it for now.

~Lizzie

8 random thoughts:

Chris said...

"today was exactly the kind of not-rushed and lazy fun that every Saturday should be"

today I worked for 10 hours. of course, I enjoyed it, because it was so much nicer to be doing my tax site job instead of my brain-sucking test-scoring job that I had been doing the 4 previous days.

but i am jealous nonetheless.

Allie said...

That snake was still ALIVE?!?!?!?! I would have freaked!!!!!!!!!!

And I love lazy fun Saturdays. I wish there were more of them.

Anonymous said...

Horrors! And to think... you've been practicing these nine days with him under there?? Or have you been really bad and not practiced...:p

Lizzie said...

Chris: Aww... I'm sorry I made you jealous. :D

Allie: I know! I was shocked.

Abigail: Oh, it was under our other piano.... if you remember from the post where we shared about our pianos, this is the old piano that I played on before we got the grand. It isn't really worth anything, so it decorates our living room. I have been practicing. :P

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I'd forgotten that you'd said you had a grand! :blush:
:bangs head against wall:

Lizzie said...

That's quite all right, Abigail. Thanks for your concern!

Olivia Joy said...

Okay, honey, paleease tell me you killed it!!! Come on, watch he's gonna be back in your house in a couple days.....okay maybe not.
Ummm, yeah kill snakes is my motto in life!!!
At our house we catch them and put them on the road and the cars run over and pop them, it's a jolly good time!!

Lizzie said...

Ewwwwwwwww......... that sounds so gross. "Pop them"? *gag* lol.