BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cinderella-style

I was cleaning the bathroom, and instead of mopping the floor like I usually do, I decided to try something I've always wanted to try. So I got a bucket, a scrub brush and a couple of rags, and scrubbed the bathroom floor - Cinderella-style. It worked much better than mopping I think, though it did take a little more time. But it was also more fun! The worst part was when I went a little crazy and splashed a whole bucket of water on the floor to rinse it, and then I had to soak it all up with a couple rags.... I had to keep wringing them out.

It was a really interesting experience. I think I'll scrub the floors rather than mopping from now on! It was such fun! I can just imagine y'all laughing at me. You should try it sometime. :P

~Lizzie

4 random thoughts:

Olivia Joy said...

Ohhh, Lizzie!!! Yeah, I think the first couple of times is fun, but after that blech :( Dot and I used to clean for some people and we had to clean their floor every week.....and it was huge!!!!!!!!!! Ug, my poor knees!!!

Anonymous said...

...the ways you find to have fun ;D

N said...

Ha-ha...sometimes that's the best way to get a floor clean: completely drench it with water! :D

Jessica said...

I personally also find pleasure in doing things the old-fashioned way. It was so boring to mop our kitchen with the swiffer the other day. I'd rather use our old dust mop or, like you said, go completely Cinderella all over the floor...