BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Prayer for David.

This past Sunday my little brother David had some kind of stomach bug. We thought he'd recovered yesterday, but today he had a relapse. He's got a pretty high fever and is apparently hallucinating. He just claimed something jumped on his bed (and it wasn't one of our cats). And he said Joel was playing the piano too fast (which is actually true....) and that Daddy was walking around the room too fast.

Anyway, prayer is appreciated.

~Lizzie

3 random thoughts:

Allie said...

I'll be praying for David!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...well, me too, and my whole family.

Lizzie said...

Thanks for praying you guys! David's doing much better today. Better enough to be whining about his runny nose, running around and eating supper.