BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sarah and I were brave....

And cut Joel's hair. We had to wash it first, which I thought was a royal pain. I was wrong. The real royal pain was cutting it. We were playing K-Love on the radio and he kept bouncing around to the beat. I can't remember how many times Sarah was holding the scissors with a section of hair combed and ready to cut and his head-bobbing jerked it out of her hand and she had to comb it and get it ready all over again. She cut her finger because of him jerking around.

Some Joel quotes: "I'm pretty much resistant to pain, except getting my hair cut is like stepping on broken glass."
"Aren't you ready to kill me yet? Stop torturing me and get it over with!"
"Don't I get a blindfold and a cigar?"

All that trouble was worth it though, I think. Those of you that know Joel are probably rejoicing right now. Here's a few pictures.







(He's posing as Uncle Rico from "Napoleon Dynamite")

We're really pleased with how it turned out. I just hope Joel is... *roll eyes* Naturally, he acts like he hates it, but I think he can tell how cool it looks.

~Lizzie

3 random thoughts:

Allie said...

I LOVE it!! Tell Joel it looks great. :P

Jessica said...

Yes, definately do. I'm all in for this whole "cutting brothers' hair" club!

Marck said...

*cracking up like CRAZY*
Different, very different