BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My mind took a sudden unapproved vacation and my eye is pitching a hissy fit.

My mind left me and went on vacation (I should have liked to go! But was I invited? Certainly not...) and my eye is .... well, something's wrong with it. I don't think it's allergies, because it's only one. But my tear duct has been clogged, and thus, all the fresh tears have no where to go and it's like constantly crying out of one eye. I've been afflicted with this for almost 2 weeks now, and the area around my eye has become very red and sore. It's quite frustrating, and I'm beginning to think that I may have to take some drastic (and also yucky and boring) health measures to get rid of it. *sigh*

April Fool's has been almost completely uneventful for me (a pleasant surprise!) *glances around in nervous anticipation of someone proving her wrong in the last few hours* This year, *I* was NOT the one who got sprayed by the sink. No one put toothpaste on all the light switches (I'll forever have nightmares about that year.) And I was only the victim of one joke. Daddy informed me that they'd gotten the snake out from under the piano because it came out to get a mouse that one of the cats brought in and couldn't fit back under the piano. I was just getting ready to ask him how the tiny little snake managed to eat a mouse when, "April Fool's!" was announced.

I really like this nice warm weather... I wish it would just stay that way already!

~Lizzie

1 random thoughts:

Allie said...

two jokes now...but I'm not sure if mine counted because you hadn't completely fallen for it. Last year I really had you going, though. :)