BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lap-a-thon

So I swam the lap-a-thon today (lap-a-thon is swimming as many laps as you can in an hour. You get sponsors to donate per lap that you swim and the money goes to team expenses.)... with a sprained ankle. I re-injured it Sunday playing football. I'm really disappointed because I didn't make my goal, but I guess I did all right considering that I did have a hurt ankle. I only did 122 laps. Sarah made 140, Joel did 146 and David did 108. I guess part of me was hoping that I'd be able to do 144 laps even with a hurt ankle.... but that was ridiculous.

Maybe I'm insane enough to try again Thursday. But now I have to do 148 because I have to do more than Joel! :P

~Lizzie

2 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I didn't quite make my goal either...it was very depressing, but my stomach was feeling really bad, if you know what I mean. And the fact that Kara almost beat Matt's record...!!!

Lizzie said...

Yeah, I can't believe Kara almost beat Matt's record. That's kinda depressing too though, that she didn't quite make it. (For everyone except Matt anyway...) All in all, I think yesterday was a disappointing lap-a-thon for a lot of the team. *sigh*