BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Radical Wednesday

We had a nice prayer meeting, with only a few interruptions.... David fell out of his chair, (read more about that here) some mature people over the age of 10 were playing with.... shoes. Someone had an unfortunate case of the hic-ups, a stack of boxes were almost knocked over by someone, and another someone tried to steal someone else's keys. All during prayer.

I really enjoyed the meeting though, after we stopped talking about all the disturbing things going on in America, even more so than usual because Mr. M was there and brought his guitar so we got to sing. The M's don't come very often.

Then after the meeting, we were all standing in the parking lot talking (pretending to leave) and two of the *respectable* older boys found... a squished snake. Yep. And then? They picked it up. Yes, with their bare hands. Boys are so weird. And THEN..... the older one (you'd think he'd know better... being 19, right? No.) takes it over to his sister and wiggles it by her shoulder. She and I thought it was fake at first. *I* didn't believe that they were crazy enough to TOUCH it if it was real. So then we realized it was real and freaked out. AND THEY WERE STILL HOLDING IT. *shudders* That is soooo much worse than the typical chase-girl-with-a-frog trick..... UGH!

*shudders again*

~Lizzie

6 random thoughts:

Jessica said...

Ugh...I don't think you should keep those in the wrong anonymous, Lizzie...okay, one was Matt, who was the other one?

Lizzie said...

Whaddya mean, the wrong anonymous? I'm the author, I can do whatever I want. But I probably shouldn't have mentioned Matt's age.... fine. The other was Nathan. And, amusingly enough, during all that, Scott was talking to Coach...

Anonymous said...

Ah, Nathan. I guessed as much. I meant, Nathan and Matt are in the wrong because they thought it was funny to put a squished snake on Kara's shoulder. And Scott doesn't like snakes. I like snakes more than he does, which isn't saying much, actually...

N said...

Oh wow, I totally read that wrong too, Lizzie. And I was wondering what the "wrong anonymous" was... "in the wrong"..."anonymous", got it. :P

Sarah said...

Haha, so was I, Natalie. ;P

Jessica said...

*humph*

I would make excuses for being confusing, but it was 10:30 in the morning...